Question
Posted by: not usual name | 2005/12/06

GREAT SEX?

What do I do when my b/f thinks we are having great sex, he says I am great in bed and I just now what to do to drive him crazy. Even though I love him very much he is not that hot and very unimaginative. I dont want to hurt his feelings. Help guys.

WHy not talk with him about this, saying how pleased you are that he finds you so satisfying ; and explaining that you would be even happier if he would be a bit more adventurous still, and fofer to suggest ways in which he could become even more skilled and satisfying as a lover ? Surely the invitation would appeal to him ?

21
Posted by: Aaa | 2005/12/06

How about your face then?

Reply to Aaa
Posted by: No usual Name | 2005/12/06

You are not worth sitting on my lap, baby!!!

Reply to No usual Name
Posted by: aaa | 2005/12/06

I right here on your lap sweetheart...

Reply to aaa
Posted by: Not usual Name | 2005/12/06

Are we back to someone writting on behalf of someone else again. Take not the difference in Name spelling and you will know which is the real one. I wish these pirates would get a life.

Reply to Not usual Name
Posted by: Not usual name | 2005/12/06

Ok aaa, where are you sitting? We'll bring the Smut over and join you!

Reply to Not usual name
Posted by: Not usual Name | 2005/12/06

Thanks to all of you I appreciate your advice.

Reply to Not usual Name
Posted by: Been there | 2005/12/06

Well good luck hun - im sure this will be "sorted"

Reply to Been there
Posted by: aaa | 2005/12/06

Oh please take this smut somewhere else!

Reply to aaa
Posted by: Not usual Name | 2005/12/06

Been there sounds logical. by the end we are both going to walk around with smiles from ear to ear.

Reply to Not usual Name
Posted by: Very Curious | 2005/12/06

To Helena of Troyville, there's one you 've forgotten - Karel the Karrot. Geez, once you've sat on Karel you'll never use Lenny the Lemming or Sam the Scrotum again.

Reply to Very Curious
Posted by: Not usual Name | 2005/12/06

Sexologist arent you lost? would you be so lucky.
Helena of Troy, he bought me a vib and we love playing with it but i want him.

Reply to Not usual Name
Posted by: Been there | 2005/12/06

I think you shoudl take CP moms advice, you say you are not happy and that he thinks he is great in bed, by acting out his fantasies - you might be fullifilling him only - a situation that already exists...... where does that leave you? Back in square one it seems....you have to get some satisfaction/pleasure out of this cos the reality is that an unfulfilled sex life does affect the relationship as a whole.... I think ( in my unprofessional capacity of course)

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Not usual name | 2005/12/06

CP MOM with all the good advice I'm getting here and me going to try them all, he might think he died and gone to heaven.

Reply to Not usual name
Posted by: Sexologist | 2005/12/06

Sorry all my followers but I have been a bit slow (like non-existent) in answering your quessies on my chic little forum. What with all the TV interviews and the like it's so heeectic! But Not Usual Name (can't you think of a shorter one dearie) if you give me a day (give or take twelve years) I will make a special effort for you, NUN.

Bye for now

And trusty Frusty, thanks for the referral.

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/12/06

Listen dear do yourself a favour and go to a sex shop and ask for either Roger Rabit, the new one, or Danny the Dolphin.

Trust me there is nothing like a vibrator in the house to make a guy realize you got to perform boy or I'll get someone else to make me happy.

Or if you don't want to be that harse wait till he's gone and have fun!

Reply to Helena of Troy
Posted by: Not usual name | 2005/12/06

Frusty, thanks will take your advice.

Reply to Not usual name
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/06

Nee man!

You tell him what YOUR fantasies are and let him take it from there?

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/06

Okay, no harm done. Ask him what his fantasies are and take it from there.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Not usual name | 2005/12/06

Frusty sorry but I just wanted your opinions as I know you will be honest and I will get good advice from you. going to try what I got so far. Thank you.

Reply to Not usual name
Posted by: Yellow | 2005/12/06

Dont frame it as an accusation. Just say that you would like it if we tried this, or that. Ask for what you want from him.

Reply to Yellow
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/06

This is the wrong forum for that question. Try the sexologists forum.

Reply to Frusty