Question
Posted by: Nikita | 2007/04/05

Great news

Did a HPT yesterday afternoon, I'm Pregnant. I'm so excited about this. I thought it's gonna take me longer to fall pregnant seing that i only stopped using my contraceptives the Last week in February. I'm seeing my Gynae next week. I just can't wait to see the ultrasound.

Is it normal to be so excited? I'm scared that something might go wrong this early in the pregnancy.

Congratulations. Excitement is quite normal.

4
Posted by: Zara | 2007/04/05

CONGRATULATIONS! Great news! yes pls do!

Enjoy every minute of it! ;-)

Good luck!!!!

Reply to Zara
Posted by: Nikita | 2007/04/05

Thanks ladies.

With your support on this forum, it will be an enjoyable journey. I'll keep you all updated right through my pregnancy.

Reply to Nikita
Posted by: Pgames | 2007/04/05

Just take it one day at a time and relax. When I heard I was pregnant it only sinked in when I saw her heartbeat.

It took us a long time to take it in but when you start to feel the baby you don't want it to stop moving because it feels just nice.

Congratulations on this great journey of yours and good luck with it. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Reply to Pgames
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/05

Congratulations!! Wow, I'm so jealous right now :-)

Don't be afraid, think positive!!

Reply to Echelle