Question
Posted by: Cathy | 2004/10/22

Greasy Hair

Please advise what I can use to stop my hair being so greasy, I have to wash every second day, When I don't it end up really greasy. I have been told to leave my hair for a long time, but I cannot go towork with my hair like that.
Please advise.
Kidest regards
Cathy

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Cathy

Depending on your age, washing your hair every second day is quite normal. In fact some people have to wash their hair daily.

It is also recommended to avoid junk food and drinks and to ensure that your diet is rich in good nutritious and natural foods and lots of filtered water.

Kind regards.

Estie