Question
Posted by: MRS BONES | 2006/11/12

GRATING BONES

Hi doc

My joints are giving me trouble.. They feel like they need to be oiled but I'm not sure what to eat or what supplements to take to help the problem.. When I train at the gym I can actually hear them grating.. What to take?

Dear Mrs Bones
I would suggest that you have an examination by an Orthopaedic Surgeon to check what is going on, because if you have joint problems then you may be doing a great deal of damage to your joints with certain exercises. From a dietary point of view you can try using Salmon oil capsules as prescribed on the bottle, and eating oily fish like salmon, snoek, sardines, etc, at least 3 times a week (to boost your omega-3 intake).