Question
Posted by: Mag | 2005/06/30

Grand Pa's

Thanx for the reply doc. Dont have a question, probably a cry for help or something....
Thanx anyway

Mag, let me know what you need to know or need help with and I’ll do my best. It seems that you already know that it is bad for you, so I’ll spare you a lecture. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Mag | 2005/07/04

I can not go to rehab and stuff. I have a family and a great job.
What other options do i have? GrPas are not the only problem here....

Reply to Mag
Posted by: Pam | 2005/06/30

Please stop using this for your own health. My dad was addicted to grandpa's and had numerous health problems because off it (stomach related). He died 2 years ago from a bleeding ulcers and that was the result of 20 years of addiction to grandpa's!!!

Look after yourself and be responsible!

Reply to Pam