Posted by: jab | 2007/06/20

Government Hospitals and treatment

Hi doc,
I would just like to know if the medical aid says they pay for infertility treatments but provincial hospitals excluding specialist academic hospitals which hospitals or dr's are there then available? Hoping you can help. Thanks.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Jab

I suggest you contact the Pretoria academic hospital for further information in this regard.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: jab | 2007/06/21

Sorry doc, I forgot. It would have to be in Gauteng or Limpopo Provinces.

Reply to jab
Posted by: h | 2007/06/21

what medical aid are you on. camaf usually pay and so does wits medical, somtimes a motivational letter is required from your gynae.

Reply to h

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.