Question
Posted by: jab | 2007/06/20

Government Hospitals and treatment

Hi doc,
I would just like to know if the medical aid says they pay for infertility treatments but provincial hospitals excluding specialist academic hospitals which hospitals or dr's are there then available? Hoping you can help. Thanks.

Dear Jab

I suggest you contact the Pretoria academic hospital for further information in this regard.

2
Posted by: jab | 2007/06/21

Sorry doc, I forgot. It would have to be in Gauteng or Limpopo Provinces.

Reply to jab
Posted by: h | 2007/06/21

what medical aid are you on. camaf usually pay and so does wits medical, somtimes a motivational letter is required from your gynae.

Reply to h