Question
Posted by: Anita | 2004/01/19

Gout/Osteoarthritis/Diabetis 2

I have been diagnosed with the above and need to work out a suitable daily diet. Could you help me please.

Dear Anita
I always recommend that diabetics should consult a clinical dietitian because it is essential that each diabetic has an individual diet worked out for him/her (check the List of Dietitians on this Website or phone 082-593-0276 or send an e-mail to sscharf@nhcltd.com or look in your local telephone directory or Yellow Pages, to find a dietitian). In diabetes the correctly tailored diet is one of the most important parts of the treatment you require. The dietitian will have to work out a diet which takes all your conditions into account - this is a complex task which one cannot do over the Internet. In the meanwhile click on 'Diabetes Centre' and "Gout' and 'Osteoarthritis' on the main Website of Health24 for additional information.