Posted by: bad woman | 2008/08/05

got sexy on mxit - feel guilty

Im married,and recently went onto mxit and enjoyed the socialising part of it. However I got close to a guy and we got into sex talk on mxit last night,it felt exciting and I found myself enjoying it, I really got into it, talking dirty etc. something thats not in my nature. I felt so guilty afterwards, I immediately deleted him from my contact list and any other chat room I had on my phone I also deleted. Im done with mxit but I feel terrible, feels like I cheated on my husband. We have marital problems and he refuses to comunicate about it so we can get through it, but this is out of character for me, I dont do stupid things like this. Whats happening to me?.

OK, anyone can get involved in such silly behaviour without really intending to do so. You did the right thing about deleting him, etc., and maybe should delete Mxit as well. Start with some counselling for you, in which you can also plan how to better work with him to encourage him to join you in marriage counselling as an aim. And as you improve, he may recognize that he is missing something by not taking part

Posted by: Mrs Jeeb | 2008/08/05

Well done for realising your mistake. My husband lives on mix-it and nothing I say or do is changing. I' m actually convinced that he is meeting up with hi contacts when he says that he is going on business overnight. His cell phone is top secret, no one may answer it and when his not alone then he just does not answer the calls. Wish I had a way of getting out or even so just getting him off the habit. Can we not start a petition or something to ban Mixit, I mean with all these young girls disappearing. We done girl

Reply to Mrs Jeeb
Posted by: anon | 2008/08/05

You have a void in your relationship with your husband and filled it by chatting on mxit.

Perhaps rather explore just what you are missing and desire, what excites you, rather within your relationship with your husband.

Unfortunately lack of communication within a marriage is common and its usually the first signs of problems but can be rectified. Only by communicating with each other openly will you and he be able to explore your relationship and work on problem areas....

Why not get some counselling, if he doesn' t want to join you then go alone, you will learn techniques and skills of opening up communication with your husband in a way that he doesn' t feel threatened etc. He will notice the change within you too, perhaps working on yourself and ways to feel more complete is what you should be doing.

Take the energy you were putting into mxit and the time you spent in chatrooms to work on yourself rather.

Reply to anon