Question
Posted by: flower | 2004/09/22

got my results what now

sorry ladies you must all be soooo sick of me. But I really need advise, everyone and anyone can reply. My doctor phoned me today and said my pap smear was completely normal. He said he checked for everything. So I said to the doctor that I am still worried because I still bleed a little after sex. He said its normal, he said because I have been on the pill for 11 years something in the pill has caused the lining of my vagina to thin out and that caused the bleeding. He says the only way I can stop this is if I change and go onto the pill. What do you ladies think about his answer. What now.

If you still unhappy, Suggest get a 2nd opinion

1
Posted by: flower | 2004/09/22

thanks doc, but all I wanted to know is, is his explanation correct. surely you should know if this is possible?

Reply to flower