Question
Posted by: Cookie | 2004/11/29

got cheesed off with so called friend

Hi CS and all,

well the weekend was great my 30th party was a blast it was such great fun and a complete opposite to last year !! Anyway I was suppose to go with a guy friend and we really are just friends. But he cancelled on me at the last minute because his ex girlfriend was back on the scene and he normally takes her back when he wants sex. I know this but I feel hurt that he dumped me for her... they have issues they need to sort out she is pregnant and wants to get married but he has thrown her out so many times and told her he wants nothing to do with her but takes her back all the time. I don't understand it, all his other friends has also told me that this is apparently their pattern. Why do I feel so betrayed cause I thought our friendship meant more and it turned out that it didn't ??

thanks for letting me vent and blow of some steam...

cheers
cookie

Gee, Cookie, with a guy who chooses such a chaotic and irresponsible relationship with his gf or ex ( apparently depending on which day of the week it is ), you should feel glad to have been dumped, as you deserve far beter than that. Pleased it was an excellent birthday and party, and that he missed something good !

5
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/29

Take ur cell phone search at names go to S.... and delete STEPHEN ! All details : YES !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/11/29

Her pregnancy should not be your concern - esp since you say you're not interested in him.
Truth is - you should be hurt - cos a true friend does not just ditch another for whatever reason.
It sounds to me that you feel more than just friendship for this guy. I understand that we can love our friends very much and theyre situations concern us very much but this guy seems unreliable and his partner or ex even worse so - hey he could be telling lies about her. Maybe he just does not want the responsibility of an unplanned child but if she keeps running to her ex - who knows who's telling the truth about what?
I suggest you stay away from this friend for a while cos I think he still owes you an apology. And as to make it up to you. He sounds too smooth for my liking.
Do not get overly involved in his ltiile dilema that could be a +-20 yrs issue.
Men love sympathy from female friends - it is actually a boost to their supposed fragile/bruised egos. And they do take advantage of that kindness.
Just be careful thats all.
Take care
Juz

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: Pop | 2004/11/29

Here are to many issues. Move on.

Reply to Pop
Posted by: Cookie | 2004/11/29

that is the problem, he isn't sure, they would need to do paternity tests, because when she walks out on him she goes and stay's with her ex boyfriend... very confinient isn't it....

Reply to Cookie
Posted by: Pop | 2004/11/29

Is she pregnant with his child ?

Reply to Pop