Question
Posted by: CP Mom | 2006/11/03

Goodbye Guys and Gals

Just want to say thank you for all the prayers and good wishes.

Will be going to hospital early Tuesday and they will operate later the afternoon. I am so scared of not waking up after anestetic.....will ask my sister to post here once I am out of the "woods".

My mom will be fetching Charne on Tuesday and take her home with her until I'm out of the hospital. So I know she'll be ok and loved etc.

Love to all of you

Love Mom

Not goodbye, just "Au revoir" or "Auf wiedersehn". We look forward to hearing, first, from your sister, and then from you once you're out of hospital again.

4
Posted by: UNIQUE | 2006/11/03

What op are you going for?

Reply to UNIQUE
Posted by: Now H25 | 2006/11/03

All the best. You will be home before you know it and then can start on your recovery. Look forward to hearing any news on your progress.

Reply to Now H25
Posted by: Loli | 2006/11/03

I will be praying 4 U !

Reply to Loli
Posted by: Nicolai | 2006/11/03

Good Luck CP Mom, I'm sure you are in good hands., and soon enough this will all seem like a dream.

Reply to Nicolai