Question
Posted by: in Pain | 2007/12/06

Goodbye

sniedie offered a kind word when i was feeling ill
we became good friends, talking on the annex almost
every day. we live in the same small town but have
never met. she always had a kind word and was never
rude about anyone. sniedie is a married woman and i
would never do anything to jeapardise that. she loves her husband and three children. we work in the same industry doing the same job. she was worried about my health when i went overseas, at the time i was between chemotherapies and feeling ok. but typical sniedie was worried and concerned. This was probably my last overseas trip.
to the person who tried to make me look bad i hope you
are happy, you succeeded in ruining a perfectly innocent
friendship and to all you people who were rude, nasty and saw something sordid in our friendship i hope you are happy. my lifespan is drawing to an end. i hope you never have to suffer a terminal disease on your own.
dont bother answering this post. I dont intend to use this forum ever again, and have never known such nasty, vile
people. good bye.

Sorry to hear about all this unpleasantness --- none of it occurred in any part of the forum I saw --- was this in the Annex ? If so, of course, I don't moderate that, and I don't think it gets formally or routinely moderated.
As regards your own specific problems, you are more than welcome to ask questions and discus those issues here within this forum, and I would not expect any such nastiness here --- if I came to notice such ugly responses, I would delete them and have the posters of such stuff blocked from the forum, so don't feel discouraged from posting here. As CPMom says, there's still a lot of reason to remain within this forum, even if the Annex gets a bit wild at times. That there are some horrible people in the world, well we all know that, though it's still shocking when one meets up with them. But rise above them.

1
Posted by: CP MOM | 2007/12/06

I have no idea what this is about as I also don't come here often anymore due to the same reason. I even once 2 years ago had to leave a job because someone fiquired out from my email address where I work and phoned my employer.....

Im sorry for your pain and that you also had to go through this. Exactly this type of thing is why i and many others have asked that H24 lets everyone who posts have to login ect. they refuse to do this.

I think they have to many "hits" with people who can come and go as they please....

Sorry that this has happened to you. As I said i lost a job and apart from that I lost friends to who believed I was posting certain things just because my name was used to post...

Don't go to far there are some good people here to and CS alone is a good reason to stay.

Love Mom

Reply to CP MOM