Question
Posted by: Haylay | 2004/12/02

goodbye

... i may seem alright to you... i try to say goodbye and i choke, try to walk away and i stumble...

this song could have been written for me at this particular moment. why is it so hard to say goodbye, to get the past behind you and just move on with your life? we were a match made in hell from day one, should never have gotten married. but we did. and i tried and tried my best for years, but somehow i could just never make things go right.

i feel like i was emotionally raped, know this is for the best, BUT ITS SO DAMN HARD TO SAY GOODBYE!!!

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Girl | 2004/12/02

I agree with ICE the wheel turns What goes around will definitely come around
I have personal experience with that but you must let go so the wheel can turn, if you stay, in a way you protecting him/her.My ex had an affair and the woman did what he did to me droped him like a hot patatoe. He was not there for me when we had our second child had to do it on my own, boy does the wheal turn he was in a excident and had to feel the hard way, to be in pain and alone. I still helped where I could but value my freedom so much today Break away ladies Break away if they in the wrong they soon will feel it.... I forgave him I never wanted this to happen to the man I loved so much but the wheal when it turn you cannot hurt someone so deepley and get away with it!!!

Reply to Girl
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

Time does really heal... but one does never forget and like now Bon Jovi.... thank you for loving me's......... on the radio and you still think of him but it's doesn't hurt anymore...

AGGE NEE MAN ONS MOET NIE SO DINK NIE !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

Hi Haylay,

Of-course it's hard to say good-bye. Your best efforts & best years were given away, & at the moment it all seems so wasted. It's not. This does not sound appropriate right now, but know that next time you'll know better.
I know the feeling very well. My dreams were broken, torn away, upset, by no doing of my own... well maybe... not once, but twice. It takes time, & a good dose of it, but you do get through it. Feel like a very old person right now, but still have to hold my head up, still have to work (sometimes), still have to live life... coz life just goes on that's why.

It is very difficult right now Haylay, but it does get better...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/12/02

i know the feeling, broke up with the love of my life beginning this year, still think of her every blerrie day.

what can i say but ...go have a cheeseburger ....

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Ice | 2004/12/02

I know the feeling.

I'm having to make that same decision right now...
It's extremely hard to say goodbye, especially when you love them.
but it's like a love/hate thing going on, when they've taken advantage of you, or used you, and you so desperately want to believe that they actually cared.... but perhaps they don't really know the meaning of the word?

all I know is, somehow, the wheel turns baby. Oh boy and does it turn... that's a fact and I'm believing in it heart and soul. What goes around will definitely come around, one way or another.

Reply to Ice