Question
Posted by: B*tch | 2007/05/15

Good people always come last

Why is it that when you give your all in a relationship the other person doesn’t see your worth? Why is it that women and men cling to an abusive partner?

I’ve came to the conclusion that the more of a b*tch you are to a guy; the more he adores you. Seems to me that good people always come last and get hurt.

This happens when you |give your all" to the wrong person, who neither appreciates nor deserves it --- this is far from inevitable with relationships. Don't draw wide-ranging conclusions from one experience

11
Posted by: B*tch | 2007/05/15

Thank you, Breeze. Believe me that I am no doormat to any guy. I am too full of sh*t haha. But I am a good person. I mean no harm to anyone and if I am in a relationship I give my all. Very considerate in many ways. This unfortunately hasn't worked for me.

I am convinced that becoming a rude b*tch; using the guy; give a sh*t about his feelings....well, that are things guys want in a woman. I can just see how men cling to a rude b*tch. I've come to realize that a rude b*tch has some sort of a hold on a man. I see it everywhere.

I just can't understand why as it doesn't make sense at all.

Reply to B*tch
Posted by: Breeze | 2007/05/15

B*tch, the book is more about standing your ground not about being rude. It is about getting what you deserve.

It is about making sure you not the doormat in the relationship. It is about respecting yourself. Realising you are worth more than what you are getting.

Reply to Breeze
Posted by: Angel | 2007/05/15

Its sad but its true, I'll give you another phrase to meditate on" "God grant us the COURAGE to accept the things that we cannot change" We must learn to celebrate life not to mourn about things that we dont have contol over. I hope you still find these very uplifting cause I did.

Reply to Angel
Posted by: B*tch | 2007/05/15

Must admit that this phrase is very sad:-
"and now its time to move on”

Reply to B*tch
Posted by: B*tch | 2007/05/15

Angel. Thank you very much. This is very true and I must start accepting this.

Reply to B*tch
Posted by: Angel | 2007/05/15

B*tch, Im in a situation like yours but I've told myself I should let go. Its just not worth it. I once received a mail from a friend it really inspired me and I hope you will find it very inspiring too.

“When someone is in your life for a reason, it is usually to meet a need that you have expressed. They have come to assist you with the difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like godsend and they are. They are there for a reason you need them to be. Then, without wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometime they die, sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now its time to move on”

Reply to Angel
Posted by: B*tch | 2007/05/15

Thank you and I hear you, but there is a problem: Men never grow up. They want to believe that they are still young even if they are bordering on 40year.

Reply to B*tch
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/15

I think they like to date the bitches when they're young and still at that stage of partying, but when it comes to the time they want to get married they choose the sweet and innocent ones.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: B*tch | 2007/05/15

Really?? Thanx, Scorpio. I am gonna buy the book TODAY.

Reply to B*tch
Posted by: scorpio | 2007/05/15

Hi B*tch - read the book 'Men prefer Bitches' - dont know who the author is. Available at Exclusive Books. Was a real eye opener for me and I now have the guys running.

Reply to scorpio
Posted by: Angel | 2007/05/15

That's so true!

Reply to Angel