Question
Posted by: me | 2004/12/06

good or bad

How should a woman react when she gets home and finds the duvet messed with sperm, and it's not hers,I asked my fiance about it, he went berserk and denied it, than later said it's not sperm.I dicovered that the porn movies were not were they normally are kept,now it leaves me thinking if he was alone or did he have company,I also smelt urine on his towel.
I confronted him about this, again the aggressive denial.
He was actually abusive and pushed me ever so hard, I almost cut myself on a glass table.
I told him why doesn't he just say yes, his been playing with himself as the proof is there, why deny?.
We've not had sex for weeks now,he wont even touch me in a manly way, all I get is a tickle and a peck.what am I suppose to think here?.

Have you thought that you might be castrating this man with your tongue. Why such a big deal about masturbation? At least in fanatsy world nobody screams and performs and ranting and raving about a bit of sperm on the duvet. Inspector Clueso can make use of your services. Sniffing out the linen.

Wow, no wonder there is no sex in this bedroom, you sound like his mother. Maybe you need to seriously look at relationship counselling and learn to fight fairly.

Dr Elna McIntosh

6
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/06

i don't blame ME for acting that way, i would also act that way if my fiance had cheated on me before, i would lose respect for him, the first thing i would of done though is that i would broken it off with him, cos i believe, once a cheater always a cheater!

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: HUH | 2004/12/06

If my chick carried on like that I would also cheat and wackoff at porn all the time. Relax, take a chill pill and start building up your realtionship from square one again.

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Feline | 2004/12/06

Okay - so he has cheated on you before and you can't trust him - that I do understand!

Sounds like this relationship is in SERIOUS trouble. You need to analyse the whole situation. If you have tried, and he is not prepared to perhaps the reality is that he does not want to continue with the relationship.

I would suggest counselling for you both, and if one party does not want to go this route - you both need to move on!

Reply to Feline
Posted by: me | 2004/12/06

Maybe some women know the hurt when your man wont have sex with you,but watches porn movies and masturbates, how must a woman feel,don't we have feelings?what do we do when we are in need of sex.I've watched porn movies with him before,his even watched them with me beside him and watching and helping him masturbate.
Now he wont do all that with me,reason why i'm INSPECTOR CLUSO, if his not humping me then he must be getting it elsewhere.

Reply to me
Posted by: me | 2004/12/06

Yes feline he has cheated on me, the towel I only noticed the next day,so he was aggressive over the sperm thing.
I've tried speaking to him about this sexual thing,I've asked him to seek help, even prepared to go with him.
He says I nag, like the dicovery was a nag,i mean I made up the bed that morning and those stains weren't there.

Reply to me
Posted by: Feline | 2004/12/06

Perhaps he was watching porn and masturbated - hence the mess!? And maybe he is denying it because he is embarrased?

I am sorry to say that by "smelling his towel" and going "beserk" you come across as being very suspicious and maybe that's why he responsed aggressively?

Has he cheated on you before? Have you got any reason to distrust him?

Reply to Feline