Question
Posted by: NUNU | 2007/02/19

Good news

I'm 20 years old. I was feeling ill for 2weeks now and didn't have my period this month. On Saturday I did a urine test and both lines appeared "very bright and visible". I'm going to consult my doctor today. I'm very exited. Can I be sure that the test's result are for sure or is there a possibility that it can be wrong?

It certainly sounds like you are pregnant.

2
Posted by: 156 | 2007/02/19

Congradulatios. Enjoy every moment of it!!!

Reply to 156
Posted by: jeanne | 2007/02/19

normally they arent wrong, if you have 2 lines (no matter how feint) then you are pregnant, unless you tested before your period is due. But if you tested after missing a period and its positive, then you are pregnant!

Reply to jeanne