Question
Posted by: Lilly | 2008/01/09

Good multi-vitamin

Hi Diet Doc
Could you please recommend a good multi-vitamin for me. I am 24 yrs old. I am trying to loose weight. I need to loose about 20kgs so I dont want to take anything that will increase my appetite or make me gain weight.
I dont like veggies at all, I've tried to learn to eat them just cannot seem to learn to like them. I do eat all fruit and eat about 3-4 a day. So I feel like I should start taking a vitamin that can supplement the ones I lack in my diet.

Dear Lilly
If you eat fruit instead of vegetables on an otherwise balanced slimming diet you don't really need additional vitamins. If the diet you intend using for slimming is unbalanced (very low in energy or if it excludes whole food groups) then you can take Centrum or Supradyn Forte as a multivitamin and mineral supplement.
Good luck with the weight loss programme