Question
Posted by: Faggot | 2007/07/30

Good Morning Queers!

Good morning to all you beautiful people , boys and girls out there, how is everyone today? Who has something interesting or fun to report? Or anything naughty to confess? Greek, Deeve, GreenEyes, Marlboro, Sue, LoneWolf, Nikki, Ferny, Cham-Boy and his alter-ego SpiderMan, Gareth, Kyle, Neil, Brad and all you beautiful bisexuals?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

4
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/07/30

Hey guys,

My bf andf myself patched things up again and this morning i started training again, but it sure is damn difficult to get up at 4:15 when you are used to 6:15 lol!! But hopefully i can lose these last 40kgs (seeing that since 2004 i lost 45kgs)

Have a great eve guys!!

Mwah

Chamboy!!

Reply to Chameleon_boy
Posted by: Joe | 2007/07/30

Got me new sunglasses now I almost have the look of Vin Diesel (yeah right). Funniest thing happen at gym Saturday - went for a swim (in bright pink speedo - its so bloody nice). Next to me a guy was clothing himself and his little girl, probably 3, was with him. She first couldnt stop looking at my tatoo - which was fine, then when I put on the pink speedo she bloated out (20 people near her heard her) look daddy a pink panty.

Suffice to say I almost turned the same colour as the speedo - and told her your right it is a pink panty. The father just kept his laugh in. Had a good swim and decided to do a less obviuos colour when I go and swim again - but when I saw it this morning again, Ithought what the hell, pink is the new white for summer.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Trish | 2007/07/30

Hi F and a good morning to you too, all quiet on my side (not much happens in Mossel Bay) .

Reply to Trish
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/07/30

Hi Faggot and all my other friends and Expert. At least I have some good news. First I had my quarterly CD4 and Viral Load blood work done and the results are excellent. I had been diagnosed more than a decade ago and now my CD4 count is about 450. It is steadily rising and I am quite positive (sic) that it will get even better. My Viral Load is also still very low, almost undetectable. Then I had a really nice surprise over the weekend. An old friend (also positive) contacted me out of the blue. We had a short lived romance many years ago, and guess what; it seems there still might be something there. I am quite realistic about it though, but to be honest thrilled. Keep well.

Reply to LONEWOLF