Question
Posted by: Angel | 2005/01/10

Good Morning Ice

Hope u had a great weekend !!

Sorry I did not reply on friday but I was gone already :)

U asked when and how my brother died.

Well he died 9th November 2001 he was 21 he died in a car accident together with my cousin my cousin was driving and they were on their way home on the Witbank highway when a truck decide to make a u turn and his side was towards them and they could not see him as they were coming up a uphill and they went straight into the back of the truck some of his lights were not working (the truck's) and my brother died instantly and my cousin died on the accident scene. One of their friends were driving behind them and he almost went into the back of them aswell . I will never forget the phone call recieved when they told us they were dead but I knew when that phone rang that my brother was gone and I felt dead inside I still do!!! There was a time that I blamed my cousin for my brothers death but I know that it was his time to go :(

My brother will always be my inspiration !!! He talks to me in my dreams and most of the times I know he is with me :)

I miss him so much!!!!!!

Angel

,,,,,