Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

Good Morning CS!

Good Morning to you CS. First and foremost - did you have to wash in whiskey last night, or did that helpful gentleman come through for you and have your utilities switched on?

I am feeling much better today. I was really down last night and missed my son terribly and I don't like to phone and speak to him when I am like that because it just upsets him, and that is the last thing I want. I will phone him tonight, though.

Have a great day.

Couldn't help smiling at the thought : "Have I had my utilities switched on ? " Sounds like the Scotsman who was asked by a lady visiting the barracks "Is there anything worn under the kilt ?" and he replied, "No maam, everything's in perfect working order !' So far the taps haven't run dry, but we're scared to use much water in case this is simply an illusion of reconnection. Pleased to hear you're feeling better this morning

1
Posted by: Tango | 2005/11/23

Hi Frusty,

Good to see your posting! Hang in there girl! we miss you when you not here!

Reply to Tango