Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/21

Good Morning CS!

Good Morning to you CS. I hope you had a wonderful dinner with your friends on Thursday evening? And, of course, a relaxing weekend.

My whole world is covered in a thick layer of icing sugar!! We have had frost and ice since last week and it is very cold and crunchy! Very dangerous as well as there is already black ice on the roads. We had such a mild winter last year that our pond did not even freeze over. It is already frozen solid! Maybe we will have a white Christmas this year.

Have a good day!

Hi Frusty,
yes, a superb dinner, thanks. Yere, the long drought may be breaking, but still getting major storms with a little rain, rather than the regular soaking rains we need.

5
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/11/21

Watch out for warm water and cracked windscreens

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/21

Delene, if you are near a beach, running in the soft sand will help you. I used to do that at Sardinia Bay. Great for your spirits as well as your legs. Just watch out for doggy-do! The other advantage is that when you get hot, you can just run into the water! WONDERFUL feeling.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/21

Next year me & hubby are going to Algeria, to his family. Then we will do the mountains. In the snow.
I'm gyming 2x harder than normal cuz he says its tough to walk in snow and my legs must be very strong. But I look forward to it so much!!

never had a white xmas.....I nvy you

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/21

Hey Delene! Yeah, it is very pretty, until you try and walk! Gives your legs a good working over because your feet keep wanting to slip out from under you!!!! On Saturday, when I left for gym, my car temp. gauge registered -5! There was a thick layer of ice on my car. Had to get some warm water for the windscreens.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/21

Hey Frusty.
How beautiful that must be!!!!!!!!

Reply to Delene