Question
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/03

Good Morning!

My head hurts (and yes other parts) LOL

What a wonderful evening. We had a "date" we went to dinner and then out for drinks. It was amasing. At dinner I spoke about my issues and he explained his. We had decided to only had forplay for a while. I know it sounds odd but giving that he is not a very sexual person forplay was not something we had done before (until last night that is) too funny. It worked wonders, it took the "pressure" off him to be a training monkey and me to have to worry about it (amongst other things)

Lots of kisses to you John

Odd, isn't it, how many people plunge into sex without enjoying foreplay. Do it well, and it can count as fiveplay, and, if you're very lucky, sixplay ! And as you say, it can take off all that unnecessary performance pressure, and lets you concentrate on what feel good between you.

6
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/03

Hmmm ... you a daydreamer... thinker sounds better.

I am very lucky with what I do. My clients are fantastic. We have all known each other for years (13 years) so they have seen me through my daughters birth....actually a very funny story because about 10 of them arrived at the hospital while I was in labor drunk as skunks wanting to see me and thought it a legendary response to "sorry only the dad" with "well were not sure which one of us the is" followed by a hick-up .... my mom was not amused. And yes, neither were the other mommys at umhlanga hospital. All my clients are men you see and as much as I have complained NONE of them have ever hit on me, they see me as their daughter or little sister, two actually arrived on my blind date with Steve (just to make sure he was an upstanding guy).

So yup I have a very charmed life.

I would love to work for myself but honestly I have absolutely NO discipline and I've giving up on my mothers dream for me to marry for money one day. So I happily sing my life song...I owe, I owe, its off to work I go....

Reply to Ness
Posted by: John | 2007/05/03

Sounds like a really nice job. Being the extrovert you are, I am sure that you excel at it. You seem like an easy-to-like and get-along-with person.

C++? Nope, I am old-school and I am a Cobol fundi. Rare breed, us Cobol techies, and we can run rings around these newbies that use the 4th generation languages.

I hope to be working for myself one of these days, from home, and thereby avoid nasty realities like traffic, bosses, co-workers and other such hellish things. Sadly, the hellish things make that magical moment, lasting about 1 nano second, come true every month when salary appears in the bank account. I wish I could say it was worth it but often I brood and wonder (read: daydream).

Reply to John
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/03

Wonderful!! I am very glad that you have met someone. And yes it might be early days and it might fall to pot but at least you are looking at things with "renewed interest"

I am a marketing manager. I work for a company that employs about 50 software engineers actually. If you have C++ we are constantly looking for software people.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: John | 2007/05/03

Hiya SweetNess (also always wanted to say that and now it looks a bit like treacle)

I am employed (as opposed to actual 'work') as an software architect for a company that slowly imploding. Pretty boring stuff but it rakes in the shekels. In reality I an supposed to design new systems and the databases and files that go with it but mostly I tinker with old ones to make them faster or introduce new stuff into it.

I have to tell you that since I've posting on this forum my outlook on life has changed a tad: I am no longer the life and soul of the various houses of ill-repute and haven't patronised even my fave one for some time now because....I've met someone!

Far, far too early to look into the future and say with any kind of certainty what it may hold but so far it looks promising. So, psoting and reading got me thinking and reviewing and, like that song goes, I've made some changes.

Pretty cool, huh?

And you? What do you do fo earn the daily bread?

Reply to John
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/03

Dear John..... lol I've always wanted to say that.

Right I want to know what it is you do for a living ...... and don't say writing a book on tattoos xxx

Reply to Ness
Posted by: John | 2007/05/03

Not that I deserve them, but thanks!

Gald to hear that you are feeling so much better than yesterday. Foreplay is good, very good. Perhaps in the beginning it does not have to end in the actual thing and the lack of pressure will make him more comfortable and self-assured but be sure that foreplay does not become an end in itself.

So drag it forward, inch by inch, in a manner of speaking, till it ends in hot lovemaking.

Good for you Ness!

Reply to John