Question
Posted by: Libby | 2006/07/31

Good morning

Hope you all had a wonderfull weekend.

I was hoping to get a early day off work today - seeing that I work close to where the Jacob Zuma case is on. It does not look like the luck is on my side as his case has just been postponed and the crowd looks quite happy.

I had a few plans and now I will be stuck at work all day.

Anyone else sharing the feeling of leaving the office early.

Libby

Well, I didn't expect the crowd to be happy at news of a postponement. Think of all the folks who had no excuse for taking the day off, anyhow !

1
Posted by: Libby | 2006/07/31

They seem quite please - some of them have even brought along there cooler boxes and it is a hive of activity. The fires are going and they seem fine.

I just don't see all the bus loads of people that the news is talking about - maybe my view I have of the front of the court is blocking what is happening at the back - LOL.

I just wonder if there is really such a big cround like they say couple of thousands how will the almost maybe 200 police control them -
Just my view.

Libby

Reply to Libby