Question
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/02

Good morning!

CS and friends
Thank you for all the love yesterday! I am feeling much better today.
I went home last night with Dannisimo... mmmmm-mmmmm!
And he sure was very smooooootthe and creamy!

I didn't have to cook - there were still left-overs from Sunday. With Dannisimo there... there wasn't time for tae-bo either...

Today, I'm back on my diet... feeling ready for it again after my indulgence yesterday...

Thanks again for all the smiles and encouragement.
God Bless!

Sure sounds like a GOOD morning at Chez Inc ! Go well !

1
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/11/02

Hi Inc,

So glad you're feeling better! Don't worry too much about the diet - I started with the same intentions yesterday morning. I started off really well with my fruit and yoghurt during the day...but by the time I got home, the packet of nougat my mom had sent up for me (we're talking 10 x 100g bars) was very tempting...only had 1 bar, but so much for trying to be more healthy, hey? Going good so far today!

Reply to Mindful