Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2004/11/09

Good marriage counsellor in Pretoria

Can you please suggest a really good marriage counsellor in Pretoria?

I don't recommend any specific counsellors or shrinks, but call your local branch of FAMSA ( in the phone book ) for advise on good local marriage counsellors.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/27

I have a cheating husband and I feel like I'm going crazy to find this out I'm not working it pains me I can't sleep I cry all the time I have low self esteem I can't trust him I don't know what to do sometime I think of killing myself maybe all of this thing shall go away but I have 2 kids I dnt now what to do plaese help oi don't want to be a statistic

Posted by: Desperate | 2004/11/09

THank you very much.... I really appreciate the speedy response!!!

Reply to Desperate
Posted by: been there | 2004/11/09

Dr Yvette van der Mast is a very good therapist. She has a marriage councelling course that I can really recommend. Her rooms are at the Medicross, Saxby Street, Eldoraign in the Centurion area. They will be able to give you her direct number.

Good luck!

Reply to been there