Posted by: KT | 2012/04/17

Good doctor

I am looking for a good female doctor who knows a lot about hormones etc. I have an underactive thyroid that affects me in so many ways. My doctor told me that i was overreacting when i picked up 8kgs in less than a year (I have always been a pretty constant weight till now) and i did not change a thing in my diet or life. My Gynie eventually put me on Eltroxin after blood tests showing this. I need a doctor in or around Sandton that will be able to help me with my new disease

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the specialists in your area, as I am situated in Cape Town. Contact your nearest private hospital for the details of an endocrinologist.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: J | 2012/04/18

Prof Tess van der Merwe - Waterfall City Hospital in Midrand.

Reply to J

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.