Question
Posted by: Azil | 2007/11/27

good diet plan

The fitness doctor said I must follow a very good diet plan. Im 163cm and my weght 55kg. Im not overweight but want to get rid of cellulite.
Can you help me

Thanking you

Azil

Dear Azil
Seeing that your present BMI = 20,7 which is below the ideal for your height you should certainly not try losing more weight. As regards cellulite, I have written an article on cellulite which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles and reading article 137 "The Lowdown on Cellulite". Doing targeted exercises may help, but it is important to persevere. There are also certain products that also help for cellulite. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.