Question
Posted by: Marlboro | 2007/08/03

Good day

Hi guys
Im back was a little sick. Im ok know. Terapay was great and we are on a new space. Still lots to work on but believe me the effort we both das put it are BIG.
Im offically on day shift from Monday. Got promoted so thing are starting to go better.
Must tell you that I have come out to my closest two nieces over the last weekend and guess what they offically welcomed my partner into the family.
And we are looking for a Flat for me. We will move in together at the end of the year so there is no rush for that. I need to get out of the house so that i can start to be indepanted.

MHAW

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Great news Marlboro - sounds like quite a few positive developments.

1
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/08/04

Great Marl!!! Well done!!! Mwah!!

Chamboy!! XXX

Reply to Chameleon_boy