Question
Posted by: FRESH | 2005/11/24

GOLF LESSONS BUT WHERE

HI. I AM 27 YEARS OLD AND A FEMALE. I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY GOLF. DO YOU KNOW WHO GIVES GOLF LESSONS IN THE BENONI/BOKSBURG AREA?

Expert ImageArchive

Try and contact Bryan Prytz on (011) 849-5211 from Benoni Country Club

Golf Coach

3
Posted by: linda | 2006/03/17

My son is 10 years old and have received golf lessons for about 3 years, but I do not see any approvement. Any suggestions on where I can find a good coach for reasonable rates in Roodepoort/Randburg are?
Linda

Reply to linda
Posted by: DiDe | 2006/01/24

i am 23 yr old female and i would like to learn to play golf, where would i find anyone in the Midrand area, and how much do they charge?

Reply to DiDe
Posted by: Lady Golfer | 2005/11/24

Hi There

There is a lady pro called Cherie at Fiddlers (Sandy Bunker) in Boksburg. It is near the Fireplace Roadhouse on the road going from Benoni town to Boksburg town. I can never remember the name of it. It is opposite Jamaica Wholesalers. She is very good and charges about R85 per lesson.
You can also try the driving range at Kopanong Hotel in Benoni, they have golf pros there who give lessons at about R120 per lesson. They also have a session every Saturday morning for ladies who have never picked up a golf club before.
Alternatively, I know that Benoni Country Club also has pro who gives lessons, but I have never been to him so I don't know how much he charges.
Hope this helps and good golfing. There is nothing better than hitting that perfect shot, even if it doesn't happen all that often (for me anyway).

Reply to Lady Golfer