Question

Golf and God

Why doesn't Health24 create a forum for the religious fanatics? If they can have a golf expert on a health site why not a religious forum? At least by giving the fundamentalists a place to talk nonsense to each other they'll be irritating us less, which will be good for OUR health. Expert??

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

5

Does this help the debate move forward? I prefer man-balls to golf balls. To deep for some of you?

Posted by: Confused | 2007/03/20

Golf is a rather popular way to keep healthy, as is yoga and there happends to b experts for both these areas and more. If you start a religious forum, they will come here anyway and there might be more than usual. I also think that they are closetcases that have nothing better to do with their free time.
;-)

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/20

LOL, as Tammy says, they WILL come here anyway, Hello Snoopy ..... see what I mean?

Snoopy, you MUST have a boring life to come here for entertainment LOL. SHame.

Nikki

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Snoopy | 2007/03/20

Anon, why dont you use youre nick? This is an open public forum, and sometimes it's nice to peep in and see all the nonsense thats going on here.Hehehehe....aitn it nice to be entertained by morons like you, when one is bored??

Reply to Snoopy
Posted by: Tammy | 2007/03/20

:)

Because they.d sstill come here anyway. We have thought about this; and the only concludion many of us - particularly those of us who have been around here for a while - can come to is that they're closeted gays, and react so badly against us because they are not secure in their own sexuality.

hugs and kisses

Tammy

Reply to Tammy