Question
Posted by: Cant Skrik | 2004/11/24

golden shower

Are there any out there who like the woman to golden shower all over their face, and in the mouth. i know someone that finds it very erotic to have his beautiful girl do it all over his genitals and in his mouth too. Anyone tried???

EMc

7
Posted by: FF | 2004/11/25

I don't anyone will ever know everything about everything that turns people on during sex.

For every person that hates anal sex there is someone that absolutely loves it, and for every guy that hates rimming theres another that loves it to bits. It's all about preference, if you don't like something, or find it disgusting, don't do it ! But don't judge another person because they do enjoy it.

Think about this, a lot of things that were considered extreme and too kinky for the average person, say about 50 years ago are now mainstream, and considered mild or normal by most. I'm talking about things like blowjobs, muff diving, anal sex, etc.

Who's to say that once you've opened your mind (and perhaps something else, pardon the pun), you won't absolutely enjoy the experience and want to do it again and again ?

Happy playing and orgasmic wishes......

Reply to FF
Posted by: ag man | 2004/11/25

ICYS and marconi_love, you are young little arseholes, grow up, to what can and does happen in the real world, dont mock Cant Skrik for asking a question, you little runts

Reply to ag man
Posted by: K | 2004/11/24

One man's meat ................ interesting.

i hve read article about this. There was also mention of a guy that got extremely turned on by his g/f crapping on a glass tabe above his head, just as stomach turning if you ask me.

Then again, how about a blow job, not the nicest stuff to have to swallow is it?

Reply to K
Posted by: pp | 2004/11/24

Piss all over my crank will only make my engine rust....

Reply to pp
Posted by: FF | 2004/11/24

Well, does anyone remember the Carte Blanche episode about the benefits of drinking your own urine ?

I guess it's all about what cranks your motor.

One mans bread is another mans poison, right ?

Reply to FF
Posted by: marconi_love | 2004/11/24

Sies not in the mouth. It is okey over the genitals, but over the face is discusting. That is really about getting horny by beeing dirty.

Reply to marconi_love
Posted by: ICYS | 2004/11/24

You know what that's absolutely disgusting!!!! I mean honestly that's what toilets are made for! It's gross and I am sure not very healthy either!

Reply to ICYS