Question
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/01

going slow, but the x loves coke

ey Doc ead,

ope uzz well and ssssaking it about some, ow is ur cat ese days? the las one ran away an tis ota one loves me so mux, ss sleeps in ma arms an follows me around like maxi... tis a joy...

so las nite ma gf wen ome again an ma mates came round to ma ouse... weez takin time to enjoy ourselves an flatter up on regular activity...

weez playin ps2 fite nite an smokin up a storm of no good fairy tails from beyond em relms of imagination.

en a call from the cell from the x appens an all ov a sudden izz ome alone, surrouded ba ma solitude, pictures of gf an meez fadin away in em shadows as a fire eluminates ma room....

en all ov a sudden ers an x in ma room, a womin wif matcin nikkers an a clevage worth fite..in 4...

em pictures r faded but ey watchin meez, ey watchin me suckin on em good times like a thirsty baby mate!

wot does one do wen em pictures r watcin...

p.s. ow do u deal wiff an ingrown townail?

cheers
Dude

Hi Dude,
Nice to have you a more regular presence again. Pleased to hear that your cat has such good taste and is such a comfort --- it's a different type of relationship to what you have with a dog, isn't it ? Sorry you lost the first one, though. Maybe emigrated ? MegaMoggy, or Greedipuss Rex is still thriving. Also growing more affectionate, but I think he has found a girlfriend somewhere in the neighbourhood. Periodically he stays out very late, and arrives home late at night, looking insufferably smug.
Ow does one deal with those thoughts of the Ex ? Maybe taking time, sometime, to think soberly through what you really want, and hence who you really want --- not like choosing a new PS2 game, which one can discard or lay aside on a shelf when a cunning new one is issued, but --- though the idea isn't popular with younger folks, looking for a partner as someone you would ALSO enjoy growing old with.
Ingrown toenails can be beastly. A Gp should be able to advise on various techniques short of real surgery, and ways to cut the toenails so as to reduce the risk. I developed a nasty one after the accident, because I could not cut my toenails for months, and this last op, the surgeon looked disdainfully ( or possibly datdainfully ) at it as I lay on the operating table, and offered to deal with it as I was going under anaesthetic anyway --- and did, cutting out a large chunk of the nail, and so far so good.

7
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/01

thank u for the advice... ps2 is a sad state of affairs at the moment, exams becon me 2 succeed an ers less drinkin time...

thank u for the words of wisdom.

\cheers
dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: rose | 2007/06/01

LOL, ToeKnee - i think so my friend does it. i dont have the problem. but come to think of it, it's prob more of a preventative thing than cure. :-)

Reply to rose
Posted by: ToeKnee | 2007/06/01

Annon's got issues.

Rose, does that triangle thing really work?

Dude, just do it.

Reply to ToeKnee
Posted by: rose | 2007/06/01

dearest dude

doing the right or wrong thing is not an issue, it's a choice..

ps: ingrown toenail: cut a small triangle out the top middle.

Reply to rose
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/01

iz so upset uz judgin meez 4 ma language an not focusin on ma issues... , racist biatch Annon.... supprised uz cud count to three though... straight up well done!

Reply to Dude
Posted by: annon | 2007/06/01

1st Speak english.......
2nd U got a big mouth thats gona take u no where.
3rd u felt like shit when this girl dumped u like a looser so u found a sweet inocent girl and now u wana act all macho guys like u dont need sympathy or advice need a tight clap.

Reply to annon
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/01

Resist! Resist! RESIST!

Reply to C.