Question
Posted by: B | 2007/03/19

Going of Minesse

I have decided to go off the pill after 4 years. I just finished my period 2 days ago and stopped the pill yesterday (18 March) Will my period start again now? My Husband and I would like to start trying to have a baby toward the end of this year. So I'd just like to get the pill out of my system first. How long does this usually take? We'll be using the condom only as protection from now till when we decide to start.
Please advise.

If you were on the inactive pills when you stopped, you should not have another period now. The Pill is usually out of your system in 3 months.