Question
Posted by: Johnny | 2007/11/29

Going nowhere slowly

Hi there.

Im a 25 year old male with no vision to the future! I've been working for 5 years, had 5 different jobs and I'm still not happy and still don't know what I want to do in life! I'm a trained vb programmer, but tried from programming to selling cars. I want to know how can I just get somewhere in life? In every job I had, promises never happened, didn't get anywhere. I'm the type of person that never licks anybody's arse to get somewhere and it seems to me in this world you have to do it to get somewhere!!!!

Maybe some counselling sessions would help, to clarify your goals in life, and to plan how to her there from here ?

2
Posted by: fhdj | 2007/11/30

Sometimes in life u need to kiss someone's ass. Its life. Some people have had to do worse.

Reply to fhdj
Posted by: senior manger | 2007/11/29

look at it as a compromise, like a colaboration with another artist. you know we all need each other and i am telling you, that kind of attitude does not get no one anywhere in life. hence we are in numbers becuase we all need each other, if it is legal ma bra you go for it, it is not like you have anything better to do with yourlife....i do not know one famous rebel...the famous ones are in group you see compromise is colaboration..........

Reply to senior manger