Question
Posted by: Babes | 2007/03/27

Going Mad

hi

i am going a bit mad i am on my 3rd packet of Traphisil pill and i have been taking it religiously no day missed maybe late by 2minutes. now my bf and i had wentr out for the weekend and it was the 1st time that he actually ejaculated inside now i am worried. i know i should not worry but i cant help it. and i have mild pains on my abdomen. please releave my stress and tell me everything is well. i shall wait for my periods on 07 or 08 April.

The chances of pregnancy would be very low.

1
Posted by: Lilly | 2007/03/27

hi
and dont we all know that feeling,if you are taking your pill everything will be fine.

Reply to Lilly