Question
Posted by: rom | 2007/04/16

going down

my g/f and i were having sex and i want to go down on her but would not let me. i hav heard it is good.wat should i do? would luv to try it - any voluteers (serious) help

Dr E McIntosh

2
Posted by: kat | 2007/04/17

Rom...did she say why she wouldn't let you? Maybe it was a hygiene issue at that particular time. Agree w/ Parker, catch her right after a shower/bath. If its done right, she ought to love it!

Reply to kat
Posted by: Parker | 2007/04/16

rom, it's not good, it's the best. She will love it. It might be that she was a bit embaresed at the time, she may not have been sure how clean she was down there. Next time do it after a bath, then she will feel good an confidant. Enjoy, if you need some tips on how to do it, just ask, I give lessons.

Reply to Parker