Question
Posted by: Princess | 2008/06/11

Going crazy

I am 35 yrs old, I have a perfect marriage, a wonderful husband and 1 child, that is an angel. My problem is that i think I am going mad, I have been to physchologists and am on medication, but my problems are getting worse and they say there is nothing there can do for me any more and think I should go into a rehab, which I can never do. My situation has become so bad that my legs start shaking, my speech is becoming slurred and i am suffering from anxiety nobody knows whats happening to me, and I hate being around people as i am embarressed. My child and husband are extremly sad, and I feel like i am making them suffer, please tell me whats causing this to happen, i have been to too many doctors with no help.

please help me

Its hard for me to comment.If you're on medication, I guess you have been seeing psychiatrists rather than psychologists ( who can't prescribe medicine ) --- but why several rather than one ? And why are they apparently giving up on you ? Are you being perhaps unreasdonably demanding ? You don't mention what diagnosis / diagnoses they have made, or what medicines you're on. Its unlikely that you can see several doctors and NONE o them can help. Generally, one needs to avoid mixing the advice or treatments of different docs, and see one, for a full re-assessment, and follow his advice carefully, and give it time to work