Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2005/07/07

Going backwards

My ex is still a part of my life, and i do and always will love him dearly. But he is smoking TIK and is going backwards fast. He has lost his job, his house and me cause of that shit.
How do i help him, according to him, he does not have a problem thats what they all say... But how do i help him, i hate to see him thow away his life...
He does not need drugs, he usually was a very confident guy, now even his personality has changed... PLS give me some advice.

If he has decided to waste his life smoking Tik, ten he is not worth loving and could onlyu drag you down. It is not your responsibility to help hyim in this situation, beyond urging him to get into a proper drug rehab program and work his way through it with the appropriate expert help. This is not job for amateurs. And while he chooses to delude himself that he has no problem, it will be impossible for anyone to help him. being too sympathetic at this stage will only make it easier for him to pretend that everything's OK and that he can continue with the drugs.

2
Posted by: cas | 2005/07/08

let him see a professional 'cause he need help. you love him and right now refering him to someone else might help

Reply to cas
Posted by: KC | 2005/07/07

Its usually the problem when they are in denial. If he doesnt wanna help himself, you cant force him too.

Cant his family help or talk to him? Perhaps you can do some research on TIk and give it to him to read.

Like the side effects and stuff - perhaps it'll shock him.

Unfortunately i cant help much here, but i'm sure someone else can assist....

Hang in there.

Reply to KC