Question
Posted by: Yeah!!!! | 2008/01/25

Go Cyberdoc

I love Cyberdoc, Cyberdoc seems to answer all the answers a.s.a.p. Thank a lot Doc for all the advice..

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to be of assistance to you.

8
Posted by: judie | 2010/08/01

ek is 15 weke swanger en het `n vaginale infeksie. ek weet nie of ek die medikasie kan gebruik wat my dokter vir my gegee het nie want dit is nie bedoel vir swangerskap nie. en ek het desember `n miskraam gehad en ek is bang om nou enige medikasie te gebruik. my maag is seer en ek kry sulke steek pyne onder. ek het net die witterige afskeiding. help asb.

Reply to judie
Posted by: ALIDA | 2009/10/09

Reply to ALIDA
Posted by: Kat | 2009/04/02

Yesterday at his house, my friend slipped on the carpet and fell over quite hard on his side. He then jumped up and walked over to the couch.
He then passed out, slipped to a lying down position and, with his eyes rolled back into his head, made snoring noises for about 5 seconds.
He then jerked violently and woke up completely disorientated.
Please could you help - is there something wrong with him or is it just an extreme reaction to pain?

Reply to Kat
Posted by: anxious | 2008/01/28

Anon that's hogwash! Both Doc Bets and her locum she has asked to help her do a great job, considering this is FREE professional service. ALL experts are given 3 WORKING days to answer postings, so be grateful that you get answers on weekends as well. Doctors also have their own lives, believe it or not! It's no wonder doctors need holidays, to get away a while from whining patients!

I agree CS is also great in answering postings and doesnt put up with any nonsense! (which is how it should be!)

Reply to anxious

no, Dr Bets is not on weekends. She asked another doc to help her out over weekends, but he is obviously not doing his job.

Posted by: Hope* | 2008/01/27

I must say that cyberdoc is really lovely and the other fab one who also answers promptly is CyberShrink. Hope Doc Bets sees this as I dont think its her weekend on.

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Yeah | 2008/01/25

Maybe Fertlity expert and Gynaedoc can learna thing or 2 from her!!!

Reply to Yeah

we love Cyberdoc Bets! she answers promptly and give so much love and attention to our posts. She remembers our history with every single post, if you are a regular.