Question
Posted by: Brenda | 2004/11/29

Gluten, wheat, lactose and fruit free diet.

Good day,

What diet can be followed where a person may not have any fruit, gluten, wheat or any milk products. Also to cut out beans and cabbage out of the diet.

Dear Brenda
Because you suffer from multiple allergies, I would strongly urge you to consult a clinical dietitian (check the List of Dietitians on this Website or phone 082-593-0276 or send an e-mail to sscharf@nhcltd.com or look in your local telephone directory or Yellow Pages, to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will assist you with a diet that cuts out the offending foods, etc, and also ensures that you don't develop deficiencies because you have to cut out so many nutritious foods. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Food-related diseases' and read the articles on 'Allergies' to obtain more information.

1
Posted by: CK | 2004/12/08

Hi Brenda,

I seem to have the same problem but have not had the time to see a dietician until I go on leave. Please let me know if you are successful before me and what you have been advised and I will do like wise once I get the chance. Good Luck!

Reply to CK