Question
Posted by: anzelle | 2006/07/31

gluten, diary and sugar free diet

I have a little girl who needs to go on a special diet which is gluten, diary and sugar free - I really do not have a clue where to start....Please help urgently!

Dear Anzelle
Because of the multiple allergies and the fact that your lassie needs to grow normally, it is essential to consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). Also click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Food-related diseases' and read the articles on wheat and gluten and dairy allergy. For more information visit the SA Allergy Association Website at: www.allallergy.co.za