Question
Posted by: mimi | 2007/12/06

glucophage

hi, my gynea just put me on glucophage cos i have POS. i would like to know if anyone has taken it and found they have lost weight? i heard that it assists with weight loss. also i have diarrohea and i know it is a side effect, but how long will it last? ive been on this meds for 2 days now.
thanks

Glucophage can help with weight loss in PCOS. Try taking it with food and maybe start with half the dose, to lessen the diarrhoea.

1
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2007/12/07

Well i am also on glucophage. It does give you a runny tummy when you take it. It also helps in weight loss. I havent taken it continiously,due to travelling and stuff,but when i do take it the next day i do loose a kilo or two. If you take it all the time the runny tummy does stop.

Hope all works out for you

Reply to Sai_001