Question
Posted by: chris | 2007/11/28

glandular fever and yuppie flu

dear doc
my own gp gave me the results of blood test. something to do with lymphatic glands and low white blood cell count resulting in viral infection in the body causing either glandular fever or yuppie flu .. said there was no medication available - just try and boost my immune system. Any suggestions on this and what exactly is yuppie flu and glandular fever ? thanks appreciate your reply.

Dear Chris
This is caused by either an Ebstein Barr or Coxsackie virus - try boosting your immunity with Moducare or Viral choice C or Immuno choice or Echinacea. Glandular fever causes sore throat, swollen glands and flu like disease, yuppy flu causes muscle pains and tiredness.