Question
Posted by: Buffy Summers | 2004/10/22

Glandular fever

I have recently (about 3 months ago) had mild glandular fever but this week I have started feeling extremely tired again, with a sore through and although not all my glands are up, some are. Is it too soon to have another bout? I am under a lot of stress at the moment so could it just be because I am under strain?

Buffy, it might be the after effects of the glandular fever, the stress or both. If it doesn’t clear up soon the best would be to see your doctor and make sure it is nothing serious. Good luck.