Question
Posted by: WINNIE | 2008/02/01

glands

I woke up with swallon glands yday but todya it feels like tonsells but my whole face is swallon . what could be the cause???

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

it could be a number of things. Like sinusitus, tonsils, ear inflammation, dental problems. Check it out by your local GP or health practitioner. You can use lymphomyosot drops to assist the swollen glands.

Dr Debbie

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/28

What can be the cause of swollen glands in armpits?

Posted by: Amy | 2008/10/08

My sun has a swollen gland behind his right ear that is very sore and swollen, our GP dont no what it is?

Reply to Amy
Posted by: cec | 2008/09/03

I there i have had swollen glands in my neck for a while, i was on eltroxin for 2 years but have stopped. 3 years ago i had glandular fever. I am not hiv positive, have no sores on my body, sometimes have a sore throat and thats all. what do you suggest the problem is.

Reply to cec