Question
Posted by: Sethu | 2004/11/09

Glands

Hi Doc i need your help i have some small glands in between my legs and even in below the stomach what does that mean cause i recently tested for HIV all the 3 doctors found negative but i am still using some pills but i don't see any difference what can i use to destroy these glands cause at clinic they believe is the coldness but the GPs don't see that they thought maybe i am hiv but not so i believe yu will help me i can buy something at the pharmacy.

Sethu, the “glands” might be lipomas or sebaceous glands and they will only go away if you surgically remove them. The best would be to see a surgeon and make sure. Good luck.