Question
Posted by: BABS | 2004/10/20

GLANDS

MY 14 YR OLD DAUGHTER HAS A PROBLEM WITH GLANDS (NECK,AMPITS AND GROIN) DOCTOR DID SOME TEST WHICH CAME OUT WITH VIRUS SO SHE WAS PUT ON MEDICATION FOR 2 WKS AND DID ANOTHER BLOOD TEST AND DOCTOR SAID SHE HAS A HEART MURMOR AND RHEUMATIC FEVER THAN REFERED TO CARDIOLOGIST WHICH SUGGESTED SOMETHING IN HER BLOOD COULD NEVER BE NORMAL IF SHE HAS RHEUMATIC FEVER AND SAID HER HEART MURMUR IS INNOCENT MY WORRY IS SHE STILL GETS THE GLANDS AND GETS VERY TIRED ,PLEASE HELP

Sorry, but this really is a question that should go to my colleague Cyberdoc --- I shouldn't poach questions belonging to him !

1
Posted by: matthew | 2004/10/20

hi there,
you're on the wrong area of the site.
Go over to the cyber doc who should help you out. This section of the site is more for psychological problems.
For more info check out webmd.com. Or search the rest of the net with google.com
Good luck!

Reply to matthew