Question
Posted by: Good riddance but........update | 2007/04/02

Glad

i really thought i'd be much happier after i broke up with my b/f of 4 yrs last week but instead my heart is breakin and it gets worse by the day. on saturday i was cryin bitterly the whole day. i really want to be with this guy but cant because i know he wants to be with that other girl. im now wishin he could love me more so we can be happy together. i will not get back together with him even if he begged me to, i just dont understand why i hurt so much over someone who broke my heart countless times by selfish and untruthful in our 4 years together.
im findin it very difficult to move on with my life bcos i still love him with all of my being.

If there was any real relationship, breaking up hurts, and a week is much shorter than the usual time it takes to get over this. I understand what you may be wishing for, but you know that wishes do not, in this sort of situation, come true. Apparently he treated you really badly over years, and is unlikely to ever share your wishes. Rather see a personal counsellor to get through this and move on with a life that will ultimately be much happier without him

2
Posted by: Glad | 2007/04/03

Thank u very much Britty and CS, ur words really do give me hope that one day i will get over this pain.

Reply to Glad
Posted by: Britty | 2007/04/02

Breaking up with someone is almost like some part of you has died but as in grieving over a lost loved one time does make it easier. Getting over him isn't going to be easy but over a period of time you should see an improvement, if not get some counselling. Take care.

Reply to Britty