Question
Posted by: Pal | 2005/07/27

Giving up the drinking

Cyberdoc please advise. Had a drinking problem for many years but has started cutting down. Now when ever I get stressed, or put under pressure, I start shaking. I have used Urbanol 10mg, given to me by my GP.

Wil this go away as my drinking gets less, or am I now having anxiety attacks?

Is there something I can use to help

Pal, it is probably due to a combination of things, but if the shaking is so severe that you can’t write for instance, you should have it seen to by a neurologist. You can also try taking a good vitamin B complex like Neurobion®. Good luck.