Question
Posted by: R | 2007/08/06

Giving my body a break from the pill

I am 29 years old and have been on the pill for about 10 years. The last time i had a break from the pill was at least 5 years ago.I I am not in a sexual relationship. Should I give my body a break or is it a good idea to continue using the pill on a daily basis?

There is no need to take a break from the Pill. However, if you are not sexually active and do not need contraception, there is no need to take it unless there is some other problem.

2
Posted by: minana | 2007/08/07

sometimes pills make the skin smooth, thin hair and controls weigh or the opposite. its up to you there is nothing wrong in being on the pill its just that it controls your body hormones etc you have a free choice just rememebr when you have finished celibating go back to it asap.

Reply to minana
Posted by: Dee | 2007/08/07

If you are not in a relationship then I would stop the pill until such time as you need to use it as a contraceptive.

Reply to Dee